A group of atheists filed a lawsuit seeking to remove part of a state anti-terrorism law that requires Kentucky's Office of Homeland Security to acknowledge it can't keep the state safe without God's help.
Welcome everyone, you are now in the comment area of Newsvine, a social news website owned by MSNBC used for public discussion of their stories. Please observe the following rules while you are here so that everyone can enjoy themselves:
1. Please do not post your comments in all-bold or italics.
2. Please stay on topic. The topic for this comment area is: ""
3. Please do not "personally attack" or otherwise defame other commenters.
4. Please keep swearing to a minimum.
5. Please do not post racist, sexist, bigoted, or other intolerant messages.
Any messages that do not conform to these rules can and will be deleted, in accordance with the Newsvine Code of Honor (user policy). If you have any questions or would like to report an offensive comment, you may contact me here.
Thanks for your understanding.